We are a federation of 3 schools working together with Birchwood Junior School, The Lancaster School and Woodlands Infant and Nursery School to secure the best outcomes for our children. We share our headteacher along with other key members of staff and work together as a staff to ensure smooth transition from Year 2 to Year 3 for our children and extended opportunities for professional development. We are also proud to be part of the Kyra Alliance of schools.
KS2 teacher required for September 2020 - Temporary for 1 year (in the first instance) M1-M4
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• An excellent classroom teacher committed to high standards for all children
• Has high expectations of the children in terms of behaviour and learning
• Is a good team player
• Has a creative approach to teaching and learning
• Has the determination to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We can offer you:
• Children who are eager to learn
• The opportunity to be part of a dedicated and highly motivated team
• Daily supported from experienced and friendly staff
• High quality professional development
• The chance to be part of a highly successful federation of 3 schools
Application forms and further details are available by telephone 01522 800971 or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications is midday on Thursday 11th June 2020
Due to the current situation, there will not be the opportunity to visit the school prior to applying, however please take the time to visit our federation and school websites.
PE, Sport And Wellbeing Apprenticeship
We are looking for PE, Sport and Wellbeing enthusiasts to join our apprenticeship in August 2020. This is a great option not only for school leavers but parents returning to work, those that have been made redundant, or those looking at making a career change. The possibilities are endless!
Links to the information you will require are below: