We are a federation of 3 schools working together with Birchwood Junior School, The Lancaster School and Woodlands Infant and Nursery School to secure the best outcomes for our children. We share our headteacher along with other key members of staff and work together as a staff to ensure smooth transition from Year 2 to Year 3 for our children and extended opportunities for professional development. We are also proud to be part of the Kyra Alliance of schools.
Administrative Assistant to start 28th Sep 2020
Maternity Leave Contract
G3 for 37 hours per week 39 weeks a year
Birchwood Junior School is part of the Birchwood Federation which includes The Lancaster School and Woodlands Infant and Nursery School. We are a large junior school within a friendly and vibrant community.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to cover a maternity leave. The main duties will be to greet visitors, answer the phone, organise children’s lunches and general administration duties to enable the smooth running of our school.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• professional, friendly and well organised
• approachable both in person and on the telephone
• a confident IT user
• a good team player
• calm and supportive
• enthusiastic and dedicated to the Birchwood children
• determined to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone
We can offer you:
• children who are eager to learn and fun to be with
• the opportunity to be part of a friendly, dedicated and highly motivated team
• high quality professional development and support
• the opportunity to work within 3 schools
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org